Conditions: General Terms and Conditions
Version: 1.3 CET 01:00
Date: 28/02/13EXPEKT GAMING (GIBRALTAR) LIMITED GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. General rules
2. The client
6. Personal Data
7. Errors and omissions
8. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
9. Copyright and Access to Web Pages
1. GENERAL RULES
Expekt Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited (hereinafter ‘EGGL’) is a company registered in Gibraltar with company number 105895 which runs and manages the website and brand Monte-Carlo® Casino (hereinafter ‘montecarlocasino.com’ and/or ‘the website’). Use of the website, registration with us and the use of any services we offer is subject at all times to acceptance on your part of these General Terms and Conditions. Registration on the site, any use of the services offered and all wagers/gaming accepted by montecarlocasino.com are subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
EGGL reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification. You agree that we may amend, modify, update or change in any other way these Terms and Conditions at any time at our sole discretion. Any such changes will be binding and immediately effective on posting on the Site or on notification to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the current Terms and Conditions and you agree that continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to the Terms and Conditions. All editions will show version number and validity start date.
All references to the ‘GGC’ in this document shall be deemed to refer to the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
All references to ‘we’ and ‘our’ shall refer to EGGL or montecarlocasino.com, according to the context in which they are stated.
We shall treat any breach of these General Terms and Conditions as a serious matter and we may take any steps at law which we deem fit and proper to protect our interests.2. THE CLIENT
No person under eighteen years of age may be registered at montecarlocasino.com as a player and any funds deposited may be returned and any money won by any such persons may be forfeited.
montecarlocasino.com reserves the right to refuse to open an account.
montecarlocasino.com reserves the right to close an account in its sole discretion. In such cases, any funds may be remitted to the player depending on the circumstances of the account closure.
Residents of the USA and its territories, France, Italy, Turkey, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, Libya and China are not allowed to open an account. Internet gambling may be wholly or partially restricted in some jurisdictions. If internet gambling is illegal in your jurisdiction, you are not authorised to complete your registration or open an account. EGGL accepts no responsibility for internet gambling from residents in jurisdictions where it is illegal.
You may not apply for an Account or use any of our Services if you, or a member of your household, are or have been our employee or an employee of any EGGL Group Company in the last two years. The same restriction applies to third party contractors inclusive of, but not limited to, licensors, software suppliers, developers or other business partners and all those persons in any way affiliated with any EGGL Group Company. “EGGL Group Company” includes EGGL and any holding company or subsidiary of EGGL or any subsidiary of any such holding company and any company associated with such holding or subsidiary.
EGGL reserves the right, at all times, to transfer and/or license, without prior notice, any right and/or liability and/or operation of a montecarlocasino.com account to another legal entity, subject to montecarlocasino.com guaranteeing the fulfilment of the transferred liability.
- It is obligatory for customers when registering with us to:
- Register in their own name and surname giving accurate, correct, complete and up to date details;
- Register with correct, complete, accurate and up to date place of residence;
- Register with a valid e-mail address;
- Register with a correct fixed line home/mobile phone number.
- We reserve the right to immediately close any accounts if it emerges that the information provided is inaccurate or insufficient.
- Customers are only allowed to open one account on montecarlocasino.com Opening of multiple accounts is not permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has opened and/or attempted to open multiple accounts with montecarlocasino.com we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits will not be refunded. Customers shall also be liable towards MGML for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud.
- We reserve the right to close an Account and to retain the balance on that Account where we have reasonable suspicion that the Account is being used or controlled by a person other than the person named as the registered account holder and/or where we have reasonable suspicion that the Account is being used in a fraudulent manner or otherwise in connection with one or more marketing affiliates of the Betclic Everest Group.
We specifically do not permit our customers to do any of the following:
- To act on behalf of another person or third party;
- To deposit money originating from criminal activity;
- To deposit money through a credit card which a customer is not authorized to use, or knowingly receiving money from such card or in any other manner colluding with a third party to so do;
- To use in any manner whatsoever their player account or that of third parties for money laundering or any other illegal purpose.
We strictly prohibit the use of robotic, mechanical, electronic, or other devices in any game and in any manner whatsoever on the website, including but not limited to any device used to automatically take decisions in any game, whether such use is attempted or effected by one of our customers or by any third parties.
A customer shall only be authorised to use his/her account exclusively for gaming or wagering. If in EGGL’s sole and exclusive discretion, a customer’s deposits are not used for the sole purpose of gaming or wagering and/or if the customer’s level of game play does not appear to be sufficient in comparison to the customer’s deposits, the customer shall be deemed to be abusing or misusing his customer account and in breach of these General Terms and Conditions and EGGL reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any steps it deems fit inclusive of, but not limited to, one or more of the following: cancellation of the respective deposit/s in part or in full; recovery of any costs or losses suffered directly or indirectly by EGGL as a result of the abuse, misuse or breach; permanent closure of the customer’s account and forfeiture of funds, deposits, winnings; temporary closure of the customer’s account pending conclusion of an investigation; requests for additional information and/or documentation, including additional verification documentation. 3. ACCOUNTS
In order to use the services offered at montecarlocasino.com the customer must have a valid account with sufficient funds in it to participate.
- A request for the opening of an account with us is effected by adequately completing the Registration Form on the website and submitting it to us.
- Customers are to note that funds deposited into a player account do not earn any interest.
- An account may only be held by an individual. For the avoidance of doubt, company accounts are not permitted.
- The minimum deposit which must be effected into an account is that of 10 EURO or the equivalent in another currency for credit card deposits. Other minimum deposit amounts differ depending on the payment option. For more information please visit the deposit pages on our site.
- EGGL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend both its deposit and its withdrawal limits.
- Customers may effect deposits into their account in any one of the currencies indicated on our web site.
- We do not charge deposit fees on any transfer, except those effected through credit cards where a processing fee of up to two point five per cent (2.5%) is debited to your account. (Solo/Switch/Maestro debit incurs no charge).
- Funds deposited in one account cannot be transferred to another account.
- Customers cannot change the currency of their account once the first deposit has been made.
Payout from the customer’s account with montecarlocasino.com will be made through the customer's bank account or to a payment method used by the customer when effecting his deposit.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to request a clear and legible photo copy of your VISA/Mastercard, bank statement and/or any other deposit method, as well as a photo identity card (ID) or passport and/or any other official personal identification document, inclusive of, but not limited to utility bills, which we deem fit in order to ascertain and verify your age and identity. We also reserve the right to request further information and documentation regarding your age, identity and place of residence following any deposits or prior to any withdrawals in particular prior to your first withdrawal, in order to prove your identity before we release funds to you. We also reserve the right to request information and documentation to enable us to check that the personal data given during your registration corresponds to what appears on the document. In the event that this data is different, we reserve the right to cancel the bets along with the payment of the account balance to you, unless you can demonstrate your entitlement to the balance by some other means.
- When we request documentation from our customers we direct our customers to send such documentation to email@example.com. We recommend that customers send us their official personal identification documents upon registration of their account. Customers wishing to send us such documents of their own free may do so by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where for any reason a customer refuses or is unable to provide us with any of the requested documents, we reserve the right in our sole and, absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits may not be refunded. Moreover, we also reserve the right to block the account at our discretion at any time if we are not satisfied with the information which the customer has provided to us or in the event that there is delay in supplying the requested information.
- We further reserve the right to prohibit play until the customer’s identity, age and/or origin of funds is verified to our satisfaction.
- EGGL reserves the right to transfer part of or the complete amount by crediting one or several of the customer’s previous Cards or any other payment method used for depositing funds. If a withdrawal to a different payment method (other than the one used for depositing funds) is allowed, additional documentation may be requested before the withdrawal is processed, such additional documentation may include but shall not be limited to receipts.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account with immediate effect and to retain all funds on the account in the event that there is reasonable suspicion of fraudulent activity including, but not limited to, provision of fraudulent personal details, forged, altered or stolen identity or financial documents or registration of multiple accounts.
which you should read carefully together with these General Terms and Conditions.
The customer shall not allow any third party to use the customer's login details. The customer accepts full responsibility for the consequences of allowing such activity and, without derogating from the generality of any other indemnity contained herein, indemnifies and holds EGGL harmless in respect of any damages arising from the same.
Upon the slightest indication of transactions and/or activities indicating potential money laundering, we shall report to the relevant authorities.
If you do not log into your account for a successive period of thirty (30) calendar months, montecarlocasino.com will attempt to notify you; via email at your registered email address, of any remaining funds held in your account. If such notification proves unsuccessful, montecarlocasino.com reserves the right to close the account. Any queries regarding such closed accounts should be directed to email@example.com
3.11 Limits set by player
A registered customer may by written notice or electronic notice to montecarlocasino.com;
- request a temporary or permanent self-exclusion;
- limit the amounts deposited during a set period of time;
- A customer who has set a limit or exclusion under this regulation may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to montecarlocasino.com
- A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only seven days after montecarlocasino.com has received the notice.
- A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after it is received by montecarlocasino.com.
- montecarlocasino.com will not accept a deposit from a customer contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the customer.
For more detailed information on these and other Responsible Gaming tools available, please go to our dedicated Responsible Gaming pages here.
The minimum wager is EUR 0.10 or the equivalent in another currency.
Credit wagers are not accepted. The necessary funds must be deposited into the customer's account before the wager will be accepted by montecarlocasino.com.
- As our Customer you declare that: - You do not know or are not aware of the outcome of the event when placing the respective wager.
- Where we have reason to believe that a wager has been placed after the outcome of an event is known (even if it is known just to the person placing the wager) we reserve the right to void the wager.
- We further reserve the right to cancel wagers even subsequently if any such wager was won by the customer as a result of a technical fault or error, inclusive of but not limited to an error or fault in transmission. In any such case, the stake of the wager or game shall be re-credited to the player’s account. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to hold a customer liable for any damage caused to or suffered by us as a result of such customer knowingly taking advantage of a technical or administrative error when making and/or receiving payments.
- We do not assume liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-dateness of the information services provided. Although we will endeavour to ensure that the information/data we provide is correct and accurate, if an error is made be it a human error or an error resulting from technical problems we do not assume any liability whatsoever resulting from that error or from reliance on anyone’s part of our data.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our support services immediately should funds be credited to their montecarlocasino.com account in error. Should this occur, these funds are not available for use and we reserve the right to withdraw these funds and to void any transactions placed using them.
All wagers are subject to acceptance by montecarlocasino.com
The customer must ensure that he understands the terms of the registration of the wager request, including the Rules section which is accessible by clicking on the ‘? Icon’ in the casino game window, before he confirms the placing of the wager.
When placing a wager on the Internet, you are solely responsible for your own account transactions. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. montecarlocasino.com does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the customer and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated.
All wagers made with montecarlocasino.com are considered to be placed and received in Gibraltar. Any contract(s) between EGGL and the customer are deemed to have been concluded in Gibraltar and Gibraltar shall be the place of contract.
By playing any game at montecarlocasino.com, the customer warrants that the customer is familiar with the rules of such game and acknowledges that the rules of each game are available through using the “?" icon contained in the casino game window.5. WINS
All winnings will be credited to the customer’s account with montecarlocasino.com.
Winnings shall be paid out in the currency of the customer’s account.6. PERSONAL DATA
(1) Your personal data is strictly confidential and it will be used and processed solely by EGGL and/or by one or more legal entities, companies and/or brands ultimately managed and/or controlled, directly or indirectly by the group of companies of which EGGL forms part (EGGL Group Companies) subject to exceptions contained in these General Terms and Conditions or under applicable law. Your personal data will be processed in order to set up and manage your account, to build customer profiles and to provide you with the opportunity to engage with the services available on our website. If you have agreed to receive marketing and promotional material we may also use your personal information to send you direct marketing emails regarding offers which we believe may be of interest to you whether these are offered by us or by another EGGL Group Company.
(2) We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties including government institutions, police authorities, regulators and other governing bodies or competent authorities when such data is requested or required in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, governmental request or judicial order.
(3) As part of our partnership with commercial banks and/or the companies in charge of verifying the authenticity of credit card or electronic payment processing data, your personal data is at the disposal of these establishments. However, these establishments are only entitled to use such information for legal investigation purposes (for example, in suspected anti-money laundering cases). We may also enter into partnerships with data processors and companies which provide security, age verification and identification verification services in order to improve the efficiency and security of the Site or to comply with relevant regulations. These companies may have access to your personal data in order that they can process necessary information data and maintain the security of the Site. The companies that we choose to carry out these functions have strict policies regarding privacy of personal data, although we accept no responsibility for the privacy policies of those companies. We will not disclose the amount of your winnings or losses to any person or third party other than to you unless we are required by law to disclose such information to competent authorities. It is therefore incumbent upon you to declare your winnings to the relevant authorities if you reside in a country where such gains are subject to taxation. We reserve the right to pass on to payment service providers and to public, regulatory or other relevant authorities, all or any customer personal data held by us if necessary or required in the course of any legal investigation and/or in circumstances where we reasonably suspect that fraud or criminal conduct has occurred and in order for us to carry out our obligations under relevant fraud, anti-money laundering and other applicable legislation.
.7. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
EGGL is not responsible for printing errors that may occur on the web site montecarlocasino.com and/or printed material.8. EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The contents of montecarlocasino.com World Wide Web pages are provided "as is". Except as required by applicable law no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability or content of the pages. EGGL reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
EGGL assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that montecarlocasino.com World Wide Web pages have a link to.
In no circumstances will EGGL be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, however caused.
EGGL shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Software and files are free from computer viruses we cannot and do not guarantee that the Software and files are free of such problems. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after temporary suspension.
We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practical.
EGGL's liability towards a customer shall be limited to the amount of the relevant wager or the amount in the customer's account, whichever is the lesser.
We trust you understand that our Responsible Gaming tools [including deposit limits, self-exclusion, the inability to cancel withdrawals and cooling-off] are tools which we have developed over the years to assist our customers in gaming responsibly. We believe that these tools evidence our continuous commitment towards responsible gaming. While we provide our best efforts to ensure that the measures we implement as part of our commitments to responsible gaming are error free, we trust you understand that human error cannot be completely excluded and we therefore solicit your full collaboration at all times. We take no responsibility for, and exclude any and all forms of liability whatsoever, in cases where you violate our General Terms and Conditions by opening or attempting to open multiple accounts with us and/or by providing false and/or misleading data/personal details and/or by attempting to by-pass limits, functionalities, exclusions and/or other responsible gaming tools previously set and/or requested by you. We shall, under no circumstances, be held liable for money spent by a customer during a period of cooling-off or self-exclusion.
8.9 While we provide best endeavours to replicate your chosen responsible gaming settings across the brands directly managed and operated under a license belonging to EGGL (hereinafter ‘EGGL operated brands’), we trust you understand that human error cannot be completely excluded and therefore we take no responsibility for, and ting from complete and/or partial failure to replicate your chosen responsible gaming settings across one or more EGGL operated brands. 9. COPYRIGHT
The contents of montecarlocasino.com World Wide Web pages are copyright (c) EGGL. All rights reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of EGGL is prohibited except in accordance with the following permission. EGGL consents to you storing on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only. Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
9.2 Monte-Carlo and Casino de Monte-Carlo are registered trademarks owned by the Société des Bains de Mer and the Cercle des Etrangers à Monaco.10. MISCELLANEOUS
By accessing montecarlocasino.com World Wide Web pages you agree to the General Terms and Conditions of this agreement. You must not access our pages if you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions. We may from time to time, draw up specific bonus programs. The Terms and Conditions regulating such bonuses or promotions shall be additional to these General Terms and Conditions. Customers should refer to the terms and conditions of any such bonus program.
If bonus requirements haven't been met within six months (unless another term has been set in bonus specific Terms and Conditions pertaining to the bonus or promotion in question) from when the bonus was first taken, the bonus will be cancelled and deducted from the account. Customers may be eligible to participate in bonus programmes, the conditions, amount and issuance of which shall be subject to our discretion, and shall be non-transferable. Any bonus offered by us is limited to one per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus offer per user, per IP address, per computer, per family, per residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account. For the avoidance of doubt, no person who has held a montecarlocasino.com account and received a Welcome Cashback offer Bonus or Deposit Bonus offer at any time may receive a further Welcome Cashback offer or Deposit Bonus offer in relation to any account held by that person. Free bets cannot be used to bet on combined bets unless a first deposit has been made.
EGGL awards bonuses and entry to selected promotions in good faith to players who use its services for entertainment purposes and as a token of appreciation for loyal play. Free bets, bonuses and entry to promotions will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from players who abuse the spirit of this offer. We reserve the right to cancel a bonus offer at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. EGGL retains its right to prosecute offenders. ‘Abuse’ includes, but is not limited to, the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses, and where any term of a bonus offer or promotion is breached or there is any reasonable suspicion by EGGL that a series of bets has been placed by a customer or group of customers which, due to a bonus, free bet or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, EGGL reserves the right to reclaim the bonus and in its absolute discretion whether to settle the bets, void the free bets and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or bonus winnings. We reserve the right to cancel a bonus given to you following a deposit made by you if the deposit has not been used to place a bet. We reserve the right to cancel a bonus and any winnings made by betting with all or part of the bonus amount in the event that we suspect that bonus abuse has occurred. EGGL reserves its right to request proof of your identity, age and origin of funds at any time, including prior to crediting your Account with a bonus.
For Accounts credited with bonus amounts - bets placed will be taken from any cash deposits first and, once all cash deposits have been used, from the bonus amounts in the Account. Please note that you will only be able to receive or benefit from offers that apply to your country of residence. All bonuses (apart from the Welcome Cashback, where offered) can be used on all our products offered on our Site. EGGL reserves the right to vary the amount of bonuses granted and the currencies in which they are granted depending on the user’s country of residence at any time and for any reason whatsoever. EGGL reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers, to terminate a bonus offer without notice or compensation, to change the terms of a bonus offer and/or to exchange one type of bonus offer for another at its sole discretion and at any time.
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to EGGL that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
If any part of these General Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the General Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these General Terms and Conditions and any other language version, the English language version will prevail.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Gibraltar. Any use of the website and the services offered on the website shall be governed by the laws of Gibraltar and the courts of Gibraltar shall have jurisdiction over any matters relating thereto.
Expekt Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited is licensed under the Gambling Act 2005 by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under the Remote Gambling Licenses Numbers 055 and 056.
Any complaints regarding our handling of any matter should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you still feel that your matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may submit a formal complaint to the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
EGGL is a company registered in Gibraltar having its registered office at 57/63 Line Wall Road, P.O. Box 199, Gibraltar. Expekt’s principle place of business is at Suite 7.3.1., Europort, Europort Road.General Terms and Conditions - Monte-Carlo Casino Online